Food what's to eat?
Good drink deserves good food. Our catering partner have produced a mouth watering menu to satisfy your appetite and accompany our beers, ciders and perries perfectly.
As well as the standard menu we offer some stunning street food "take away" specials to give you even more choice.
The standard menu available at each session is:
- Giant Yorkshire pudding filled with beef stew - with succulent braised beef and root vegetables in a rich gravy.
- Beef Lasagne - served with garlic bread.
- Vegtarian Lasagne - served with garlic bread.
- Chilli con carne - with rice and flat bread.
- Vegetarian chilli con carne - with rice and flat bread.
Prefer your food more mobile? Our street food specials are:
- Desi Platter - Onion Baji, chicken samosa, lamb samosa, vegetable pakora with min naan, dips and salad
- Salt & Pepper chicken wings - with chillies and spring onion tips
Burgers - all served on toasted demi brioche and accompanied with skinny fries
- Spicy chicken with salad, onion rings, cheese and Piri Piri sauce
- Double cheese & bacon with salad/pickles and BBQ mayo
- Spicy bean burger with salad, cheese, onion rings and sour cream
Hot dogs - with all the trimmings
- Sloppy Joe - Fresh dog with spicy beef chilli, crispy onions, grated cheese and relish
- Ball Park - Succulent “Frank” with caramelised onions, Island mustard and ketch up
- Double Dutch - Hot dog with melted cheese, crispy onions and chilli mayo on a warm sub roll