Food - What's to eat?
As well as the standard menu we offer some stunning street food specials to give you even more choice.
The standard menu available at each session is:
- Giant Yorkshire pudding filled with beef casserole - with succulent braised beef and root vegetable casserole.
- Lasagne al forno - served with garlic bread.
- Vegetarian Lasagne - served with garlic bread.
- Chilli con carne - with rice and flat bread.
- Vegetarian chilli con carne - with rice and flat bread.
Prefer your food more mobile? Our street food specials are:
- Desi Platter - Onion Bhaji, lamb samosa, vegetable pakora with min naan, and dips
Burgers - all served on toasted demi brioche and accompanied with skinny fries
- Spicy chicken with salad, onion rings, cheese and Piri Piri sauce
- Double cheese & bacon with salad/pickles and BBQ mayo
- Falafel burger with salad, cheese, and Cajun mayo
Hot dogs - with all the trimmings
- Chilli Dog - Fresh dog with spicy beef chilli, crispy onions and relish
- Ball Park - Succulent “Frank” with caramelised onions, Island mustard and ketchup
- Double Dutch - Hot dog with melted cheese, crispy onions and chilli mayo on a warm sub roll
As well as the scrumptiousness available in the main dining suite, the venue have hand picked some of the finest mobile food vendors, giving you even more options:
- Knead n feed - authentic wood fired pizza
- The Mexican Pilgrim - Fresh Mexican street food.